Thursday, September 24, 2015

Props to Panini

I thought with all the negativity out there towards Panini that I would publicly send a little love their way. I don't collect a lot of newer cards and therefor don't pay attention to current products, but earlier this year I discovered Panini Golden Age and became instantly enamored with the multiple years of sets. So I bought one hobby box each of the 2012, 2013, and 2014 releases from Steel City Collectibles. I will do a future post on the contents of these boxes, especially since I think pulled some pretty great cards from them. But this post is about two cards in particular, namely two redemption's. I had not got a redemption out of pack since the early 90's so I didn't know what to expect. The first one was out of the 2013 box (a 3 autograph's box) and was expired by almost a year, but after reading the redemption website it looked like they would try to honor it anyway. And after only a two week wait this beauty showed up:

2013 Panini Golden Age Historic Signatures Fred Biletnikoff card #FB


The other redemption came out of the 2014 box and wasn't expired. And after about a month this arrived:

2014 Panini Golden Age Historic Signatures Dave Kingman card #KNG

So a big thank you goes out from me to Panini for honoring both redemption's in a very timely manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment