Saturday, October 17, 2015

1957 Topps Hit Stars

Not too long ago I added three more cards to my slow going set build of 1957 Topps Hit Stars. These were purchased via Ebay for a lot cheaper than they usually sell for, cheap enough in fact, that I thought there might be something wrong with them that I didn't see in the pictures.

Thankfully when they arrived I was pleasantly surprised to see that they were actually in better condition than the slightly blurry photos had shown. So for your viewing pleasure:




I know I should have gotten pics of all 3 of the backs, but I didn't and they have been put away so you'll have live with just this one of Gene Kelly.


I really like this set, I just don't add any new additions to it very often. I know that two of them are definitely off center but considering who they are makes it a moot point.

No comments:

Post a Comment