Tuesday, December 15, 2015

2013-14 Panini Prizm Parallels

All the cards shown in this post came from the second to last show I attended. These all came from the same seller as the refractors that I teased (scans are being worked on). Since it is very difficult for me to keep up with newer products I hadn't seen any cards from this set before. But after seeing how pretty they are in person and knowing they were only 10 cents each, I couldn't resist.













Admittedly I'm not a very patriotic person, but the red, white, and blue mosaics are quite fetching. The scans don't do them justice at all. So it looks like I have yet another set to work on. Your probably going to see me writing that a lot in upcoming posts.

Thanks for taking a moment to view my page.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Agreed. The green parallel works really well for Hondo.

      Delete
  2. The RWB parallels are from a product called a "Monster Box" that Panini issued late in the season. They have a different pattern than the normal RWB parallels, and a different checklist as well. I don't know how many cards are in that set, I've never been able to find a CL. I really like the Prizm parallels every year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first I have heard of this. I will have to look into it. Thanks for the info!

      Delete