Saturday, December 10, 2016

Free Football Cards and Hockey Stickers

It's been almost three weeks since my last post! Not that I expect anyone to have noticed, I'm just stating it as a fact. The weather finally turned sucky here, which means I get stuck in the house more often. And I'm sure for most folks that would mean more time for blogging, but for me it means more time for all my other indoor hobbies/interests that have been getting neglected all summer (March thru the end of October), hence the last couple of weeks worth of no posts.

So like a lot of people, I ended up getting a couple of boxes of cards during the recent Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. Well, technically I got them the Wednesday after, but Steel City Collectibles still had everything on sale, and they apparently were still including free things with every purchase...which is what this post will cover.

Before I get to the pictures, I should probably mention that all the cards/stickers shown here aren't really of any interest to me. So for anyone that wants them, whether it's just one or all of them, just let me know in the comments and there yours with no expectations of anything in return.

My free stuff consisted of a pack of 2014 Score football and a pack of 2012-13 Panini hockey stickers...
...Oh, and I got a scratch-off that yielded a $5 gift card that expires in June of 2017. Since I don't plan on getting anymore boxes before then, it too is available, I can just email the code to whoever might want it.

Up first are the contents of the Score football pack:

It was kind of nice to open a pack with 12 cards in it again, as I've grown accustomed to 4-5 card packs, plus there was a neat Russell Wilson insert.

And for the hockey stickers:
Foil hot pack? I have no idea who any of these guys are, but since I probably only know of one current hockey player, I guess that was to be expected.

So again, if anything here strikes your fancy, just let me know and it's yours.


Thanks for taking a moment to look at my page.

4 comments:

  1. I'll take the haha and the gift card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, just send me an email at j t e f 82 at gmail dot com with your address.

      Delete
  2. You got a pretty decent pack of hockey stickers there my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely good to know. Now, if someone would just take them off my hands.

      Delete