Wednesday, December 21, 2016

TTM Triumph #35: Byron Scott

Here's a nice recent success from a former coach of the year, and winner of three championships with the Showtime era Lakers, Byron Scott:

This is another one that I didn't think would be coming back as I had the misfortune of sending my request to him just like a week or so before he was let go as the head coach of the Lakers. But just one day shy of a year from the send date, it came back successfully with a nice big signature to boot.

As always, many thanks go out to Mr. Scott.


Thanks for taking a moment to look at my page.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. And with pat Riley in the background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he has now been in a post in each of the last two months. I might have to find a way to work him in to a January post and keep this streak going.

      Delete