Saturday, October 14, 2017

Fun(ko) with Dracula

This going to be a really quick one today, featuring another recently gotten figure from the Funko ReAction Universal Monsters series.

The figure was listed as having the bubble re-glued to the card, that wasn't much of a concern though, as it was being bought to open no matter what condition the package was in. Heck, for $5.49, I would have bought it loose!

This is now my fifth figure from the series, meaning I only need three more to complete the set.

                 

Thanks for taking a moment to look at my page.

4 comments:

  1. I like how they mimic the vintage Star Wars figures in design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the plan, go back to where it all started (at least as far as 3 3/4" action figures go).

      Delete
  2. Sweet Dracula! I'm a big fan of these ReAction figures. They take me back to my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't necessarily say that they take me back to childhood, but I am a big fan of most of the ReAction figures.

      Delete